Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash - Activated Charcoal
The addition of 1g/100ml of activated charcoal from coconut shells to this blend of virgin organic coconut oil and peppermint essential oil gives it a unique mildly abrasive quality. The highly porous activated charcoal traps bacteria and removes stains, cleansing and whitening teeth naturally.
- Free from fluoride, SLS & glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- PETA cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable aluminium bottle, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-12 applications, 275ml: 25-30 applications
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Charcoal Powder^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.