Aztec Secret - 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay - Facial Clay 454g
An absolute staff favourite! Aztec Secret's facial clay will make your face pulsate! The 100% natural calcium bentonite clay is perfect for facials, acne, bodywraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites!
- AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- Not tested on animals
Directions for use:
Mix AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes. AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.