Baggu Packable Sun Hat - Butter
The sun always shines, even when you don’t see it. It's there behind the clouds! So pack a hat, 'cause you never know when you’ll want a little instant shade. It packs into itself and bursts forth when needed—just like the sun through those clouds. And the wind? Let it blow, that’s what the chin straps are for anyways.
● Packs into its own circular pouch for easy carrying and storage
● Adjustable headband and chin straps
● Fits heads sizes up to 23 ½"
● Brim diameter measures 19 ¾"
● 100% organic cotton
● Machine washable
How to pack your hat back into it's pouch:
● Grab your hat brim like a steering wheel, with your hands 180˚apart
● Twist in opposite directions and bring each hand toward the opposite wrist
● The brim should create not just two but three coils. Grab the middle coil and sort of guide it into place between the outside two
● Sandwhich the coils together
● Pack into pouch. Voilá!
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.