Ever Eco - Dish Brush
A zero waste alternative to plastic dish brushes made from plants! Our Dish Brush has a bamboo handle with sisal bristles. Replacement heads are available, to simply switch out as needed.
- Plant power! Our cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- Replacement head available
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles or hang from the metal loop over a mixer tap handle or hook between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.