Ever Eco - Loofah Dish Sponges
Dish sponges have gotten a sustainable glow up! Designed to replace synthetic sponges, these zero waste heroes are made from loofah plant fibre and are totally compostable.
- Plant power! Loofah Dish Sponges are made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Cotton loop to hang sponge between use
- Perfect for washing dishes and general home cleaning
- Strong fibres to scrub away grime and food residue whilst still being gentle enough not to scratch
- Spongy, open-weave texture helps dish washing liquid foam
- Easy to grip and ideal size to fit in the palm of your hand
- Saturate in water prior to first use. Sponge will soften and expand to approximately triple in thickness after a few minutes
- To assist in the longevity of your sponge, allow to dry between uses
- Hang by cotton loop over tap or hook to dry thoroughly
- Compostable at end of lifespan
A collaborative work-space with Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a workshop, retail and gallery space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.
176 Piccadilly Rd
Piccadilly, South Australia.