Georganics Mouthwash Tablets - Activated Charcoal
These mouthwash tablets are made from entirely natural and non-toxic ingredients. The Fluoride, Glycerin and SLS free formula helps to restore a healthy pH balance to your mouth, maintain good oral health and freshen your breath. With Activated Charcoal powder and Peppermint oil, these eco-friendly tablets, that you add to water, are ideal for everyday use and travel.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Mouth freshener with organic Peppermint oil
- Certified Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In refillable glass jars, aluminium lid or compostable paper refill box
- 180 tablets: 3 months / 720 tablets: 12 months / 1 person / twice a day
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 20ml of water
- Gargle for at least 30 seconds
- Spit out without rinsing
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Citric Acid^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Sodium Benzoate^, Colourings*^, Charcoal Powder^, Menthol^, Thymol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
A collaborative work-space with Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a workshop, retail and gallery space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in Adelaide, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices. Our studio is also available for hire.