Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash - Tea Tree
This blend of organic Coconut oil and Tea Tree essential oil has natural antiseptic and cleansing properties. Throughout history, Tea Tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it could be the best solution for healing gum disease.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable aluminium bottle, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-12 applications, 275ml: 25-30 applications
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Lea Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
A collaborative work-space with Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a workshop, retail and gallery space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in Adelaide, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.
176 Piccadilly Rd
Piccadilly, South Australia.