Orgaid Organic Sheet Mask - Anti-aging & Moisturizing
Plump it up! This hydrating sheet mask contains a variety of organic botanicals your skin will want to drink up. These antioxidant-packed ingredients help fight the effects of aging, irritation, and dryness-leaving skin that’s supple, moisturized, and instantly replenished from your long day. Specially formulated with Ecoderma fabric technology to allow the serum to absorb deeper into the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - reduces skin aging
- Aloe Vera - helps moisturize and calm the skin
- Witch Hazel - reduces swelling and blemishes
- Hyaluronic Acid - hydrates the skin
- Willow Bark – gently exfoliates and promotes cell turnover
- Lavender – soothes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Rosemary - moisturizes the skin and supports collagen growth
- Green Tea - soothes the skin and encourages healing
- Horsetail - helps to boost collagen growth
Skin Type: dry, aging
No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No fragrance, No Gluten, No animal testing, Vegan
Full Ingredients List: Water, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel Distillate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Organic Willow Bark Extract, Organic Lavender Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Horsetail Extract, Organic Green Tea Extract
*ORGAID products are made with over 70% organic ingredients and we use the term ‘organic’ based on California Organic Products Act (COPA). Organic Processed Product Registration (OPPR) number is 99498.
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.