Orgaid Organic Sheet Mask - Greek Yoghurt & Nourishing Organic Sheet Mask
For extra loving! This nourishing sheet mask is infused with Organic Greek Yogurt to supplement essential skin-loving nutrition to stressed-out skin. Whenever you’re in need of some TLC, plop it on for a complexion that’s more conditioned, strengthened, and renewed. Specially formulated with Ecoderma fabric technology to allow the serum to absorb deeper into the skin.
- Greek Yogurt – a protein-rich ingredient that aids in cell-growth and regeneration
- Aloe Vera – helps moisturise and calm the skin
- Lavender – soothes skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Hyaluronic Acid – hydrates the skin
- Beta Glucan – conditions the skin
- Pro-Vitamin B5 and Allantoin – tightens the skin
- Green Tea and Chamomile – soothes the skin and encourages healing
- Willow Bark – gently exfoliates and promotes cell turnover
- Rosehip – moisturises the skin and lessens appearance of scars and wrinkles
Skin Type: dull, ageing, uneven
No parabens, No formaldehyde, No alcohols, No phthalates, No sulfates, No fragrance, No Gluten, No animal testing
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.