Patch Organic Adhesive Strips 25pk - Aloe Vera
- Australian owned and operated company.
- Bamboo is sustainable fibre as it is one of the fastest growing renewable resources on the planet.
- Vegan. Free from animal derivatives and not tested on animals.
- Made from 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Bamboo provides antioxidant, skin-soothing and astringent properties to assist wound healing
- Gauze is enriched with aloe vera extract to help repair and soothe burns, blisters and minor abrasions.
- Plaster easily contours the skin for maximum comfort and protection
- Uses nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to skin without causing reactions
- Plasters are free from silicone, latex, thimerosal and parabens
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Perfect for sensitive skin types
- Sterile (Class 1 Sterile Medical Device)
- Tan colour
- Comes in a pack of 25
Dimensions / Materials:
Each plaster is 8.5cm x 1.9cm in size.
Organic bamboo fabric and aloe vera enriched embedded gauze, hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) made from natural minerals and nano technology. Plaster wrapper is a biodegradable plastic, and backing paper is paper. Tube is made from recycled cardboard.
End of Life:
These natural plasters can be composted or thrown/buried in the soil and will breakdown naturally within weeks. The cardboard tube can be reused or recycled.
Made in China.