The Australian Natural Soap Co - Solid Conditioner Bar Normal/Dry
At the ANSC we believe that our environment knows best when it comes to nourishing, and sustaining healthy beautiful skin. We only use the highest quality plant oils to create soap, and a skincare range for all skin types – even you sensitive little souls! The beautiful fragrances are created with pure essential oils, each with their own unique benefits. We have strict policies against animal testing and the use of palm oil, each product is guaranteed cruelty free, vegan, and palm oil free! It’s important for the community, and the culture of our team to give back, and so we hold regular fundraisers and donation systems for not-for-profit organisations!
- Ideal for normal and dry hair types.
- This solid conditioner bar combines cocoa butter with pure rosemary & lavender oil to deeply nourish and condition your hair.
- Use in conjunction with our solid shampoos (original, dry scalp) to condition your hair and provide extra body and shine.
- Truly plastic free haircare.
- Cruelty free, palm oil free, paraben free, biodegradable & vegan. Australian made.
A collaborative work-space with Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a workshop, retail and gallery space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.
176 Piccadilly Rd
Piccadilly, South Australia.