The Goodnight Co - Immunity Blend Essential Oils
Pure essential oils are, essentially, Mother Nature’s gift, and extremely effective for managing sleep, mood and energy levels. Not to be sniffed at, the right combination of ingredients – as heroed in this Immunity Pure Essential Oil – can also work as a force field of sorts against seasonal bugs and allergies, playing back-up to your body’s inner defence system.
It’s no secret that quality sleep and self-care are vital in winter months, when your immune system can be more susceptible to cold and flu viruses, particularly if ‘comfort eating’ goes up and outdoor exercise hits the skids. Who hasn’t been there?
Don’t stress - guilt-free support is at hand in this 100% natural blend that pulls no punches, combining the power of seven essential oils:
- clove bud (famed for antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral properties);
- cinnamon bark (one of the world’s oldest essential oils and natural antioxidants, dating back to 1550 BC);
- eucalyptus (a powerful anti-inflammatory extracted from Mother Nature’s ‘fever tree’ to help clear airways and promote healthy breathing);
- peppermint (versatile and potent – cools and clears the head, and supports good respiratory function);
- lemon (purifying in every way);
- rosemary (deliciously soothing with analgesic and expectorant properties); and
- frankincense (dubbed ‘the King of oils’ – a broad spectrum anti-inflammatory hailed since ancient times for increasing white blood cell activity to help fight infection).
A collaborative retail and work-space curated by Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.