Patch Organic Adhesive Strips 25pk - Activated Charcoal
- Australian owned and operated company.
- Bamboo is sustainable fibre as it is one of the fastest growing renewable resources on the planet.
- Vegan. Free from animal derivatives and not tested on animals.
- Made from 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Bamboo provides antioxidant, skin-soothing and astringent properties to assist wound healing
- Gauze is enriched with activated charcoal gauze to aid and help draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds
- Plaster easily contours the skin for maximum comfort and protection
- Uses nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to skin without causing reactions
- Plasters are free from silicone, latex, thimerosal and parabens
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Perfect for sensitive skin types
- Sterile (Class 1 Sterile Medical Device)
- Black colour
- Comes in a pack of 25
Dimensions / Materials:
Each plaster is 8.5cm x 1.9cm in size.
Organic bamboo fabric and activated charcoal enriched embedded gauze, hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) made from natural minerals and nano technology. Plaster wrapper is a biodegradable plastic, and backing paper is paper. Tube is made from recycled cardboard.
End of Life:
These natural plasters can be composted or thrown/buried in the soil and will breakdown naturally within weeks. The cardboard tube can be reused or recycled.
Made in China.
A collaborative work-space with Goods Studios, BB Shoemaker and Emma Sadie Thomson.
Ensemble Studios is a workshop, retail and gallery space for like-minded designers to come together, to create and showcase their work. located in The Adelaide Hills, South Australia, Ensemble is a curation of locally made, sustainable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewellery, plants and home wears, focusing on a refined minimalist aesthetic, with an emphasis on nature, the environment and the use of natural materials. Ensemble aims to facilitate and celebrate artists and designers who explore and employ sustainable art practices.
176 Piccadilly Rd
Piccadilly, South Australia.